Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not that I want to make my first post in a long time a complaint post, but it's hard to write pithy comments when something funky's going on with the back. Yes, my back. As in 'baby got back.' I always thought I'd be pretty cool about things like pain. I felt sorry for those 'older' people who talked about their back pain in great detail at family parties. Now yep, there's me, waxing eloquent about my damn back.

I woke up yesterday and something with teeth and claws had gotten a hold of my lower back over night. I felt like an accident victim bent over all day and groaning every time I had to twist, or turn, or move -- which was pretty much all the time.

Good new though, it is better today. Not by much, but better. I still am finding it hard to write, thus here I am on blogger. Blogging. Writing to a vast audience of one. Me.

Now I'm off to go contemplate the virtues of the Kindle vs the IPad. I want both. Is that too greedy of me?

No comments: