Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day -- a weekend graced with good food, great drinks and fabulous conversation. You never expect to get outstanding steaks or meat from someone's cookout. You expect that from fine restaurants with chefs connoisseur. But at a cookout? Hell yeah. 


This was no ordinary burgers and hotdogs with perhaps a side of brats to tempt the palate. This was a cookout meant for kings! I just happened to be the lucky queen on the side.


The steak was melt-in-your-mouth butter. I had mine served with mushrooms and an oriental salad on the side. Afterward, there was ice cream cake. I was a heavenly passenger this weekend and no one could pull me out of my bout of divine experiences.


The awesome Lynn Viehl has a cool post listing random generators, from plotting to generating horse's names. Can you say Mr. Ed?

No comments: